Clicker dies are used for cutting leather cut single parts only. Operators move them around the each to avoid flaws and get the best usage. They are also known as “Viking” dies, and used primarily with a roller press for full or half hides.
- Lightweight yet strong
- Dual hardness steel
- With and without Plastic Faceplates
- Accurate to ±0.5mm
- Variety of internal punch styles
Ontario Die International is a global company with offices located all over the world including Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Czech Republic and China.
- Chamber of Commerce Award of Excellence
- GTO 9000 Quality Award
- Canadian Awards for Business Excellence
- Lear Corporation Supplier Hall of Fame Finalist